Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welcome to My World

Hi everyone out there, I've been feeling left out of the blogging community so this is my feeble attempt to join my friends out there in bloggerworld and share bits of my life with you all.

I just recently moved to a new house in San Jose with new roommates and will soon be starting a new job. I figured this was a good outlet to help this control freak who hates change stay somewhat sane during all this. We'll see how it all works out.

Wow...what a lame first post, don't worry though, I have a hillarious conversation to post about one of my new roommates who wishes HE was a princess...stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sam!

You don't know me directly, but I know Allison and Charlie.

So...

HI!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I'm adding you to my links!
Yeah, Lacy went to school with Allison and me.

1:35 PM  
Blogger A. Diabetic Person said...

It's a 6 degrees of seperation moment

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about Mr. Princess!
- Leigh

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home