Monday, February 06, 2006

Things I’ve learned so far from this season’s “Dancing With the Stars”

  • The Paso Doble is still my favorite ballroom dance to watch.
  • Matador’s are really sexy…
  • You can Paso Doble to Micahel Jackson’s Thriller
  • You can be on ABC wearing next to nothing, gyrating, shaking your booty and boobies, and it’s allowed.
  • Fringe is highly encouraged.
  • Master P really just doesn’t give a fuck…and it’s pissing me off because I really like his partner (she rocked last season). **SPOILER ALERT** They scored 8 out of 30 on the Paso Doble and got voted out last week.
  • Lisa Rinna (Formerly “Billie Reed” from Days of Our Lives and Logan’s mom from Veronica Mars) has a beautiful body and it makes me sick…SICK I tell you. If I could have any body in the world, it might be her’s…she’s all toned and muscular and tall…her abs are so beautiful (though the boobs look a bit fake…I’ll keep mine).
  • Ballroom dancing costumes look like they’re a lot of fun to wear…but a some may require double sided tape.
  • The Pussycat Dolls can’t sing live (I know shocking!), but they’re still fun to watch dance. Also…“Dontcha” isn’t as fun w/out Snoop Dogg rapping in the middle (sorry Allison, didn’t mean to scare you….go to your happy place!)
  • George Hamilton’s tan is scary (OK, I already knew that…but they just remind me of it every week)
  • Jerry Rice looks REALLY funny doing ballet (again, something we all would’ve already thought…but the visual was just friggin priceless!)
  • Russians are incredibly sexy
  • This show is really good if you’re trying to lose “baby weight”… Tia Carrere looks AMAZING! Tia from the first week, Tia from this week.
  • Reality show hosts are really annoying (alright, we all knew this already too…sorry)
  • I must learn how to salsa, cha cha and tango! But I just cannot do the funny faces…
  • Not only are my legs really friggin short…but Stacy Keibler's may be longer than my entire body!

**Note: There are better images from the video of the show to illustrate my points, but alas, they're not available online and I'm working with a photo gallery with one full round (one that bettert illustrates Lisa Rinna's abs and Stacy's legs) missing! I held of 1 1/2 weeks posting this in hopes they'd fix the link...but they didn't...so here it is**

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Diabetic Person said...

Is this what inspired you to become a ballroom dancer?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I was one of those weirdos that actually watched the ballroom dancing competitions when they're on TV...PRE-DWTS!

That's right...acronym that beotch! ;-)

9:40 PM  
Blogger A. Diabetic Person said...

Have you seen the movie Strictly Ballroom?

It's one of my favorites.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I'd like to encourage fringe in other sports, like hockey and lacrosse.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home