Monday, December 05, 2005

Bumper Stumper

Ladies and Gentlemen...welcome back. Your next license plate is:



So I drive...a lot. 80 miles a day. I know...NAUGHTY. Anyways, I LOVE trying to figure out what people's vanity plates mean. Tonight on my drive home I saw the above pictured plate.

Now...when I first looked at this...I thought Snot...how weird to have Snot on your license plate. That can't be it. Maybe it's something backwards OHATONS..O...Ha... Tons...no....that can't be right.

And then I took in the clues: I remembered where I lived, LARGE SUV, must have 4-wheel drive...
SNO TAHO

I know...lame...nothing will ever be as cool as mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Diabetic Person said...

I read this and saw

'S Not A Ho

And I laaaaaaaaaaaughed and laaaaaaaaaaaaughed!

I hope this becomes a regular segment on your blog. I like it.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I totally did too! What an idiot to not see people wouldn't see "it's not a ho."

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home