Wednesday, October 19, 2005

And the NUMBER 1 way to annoy your boss is....

...dump 1/2 a package of pop rocks in your mouth right before he comes into your cube to explain a long, complicated project to you.

Our admin went on a CRAZY online candy buying binge and somehow ended up with a box of "Retro Candy." I snagged the pop rocks, because seriously...I love those things! And my boss, the admin and I were joking about them. Then he ran to his office to grab the project. I heard him coming back around the corner, dumped the candy in, and had a BIG grin on my face when he walked in. He sat down in my guest chair, looked at me, figured out why I was grinning and just started busting up laughing...ahh, greatness. Office life is fun when your boss is not stressed out and laughs with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

I could like feel the rocks in my mouth as I read it.

10:33 AM  
Blogger A. Diabetic Person said...

I know, great mental picture!

I'm so trying this at work tonight.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home