Sunday, December 04, 2005

Um...sir...

Background info: I live in a housing complex with walls around it. The end of my street butts up against a shell station.

So I went out to my car last night to grab some dinner. As I am walking towards my car, I see a man RUNNING towards me. Now being after dark, I was a terrified bunny.

Darkness + Man Running Towards Me = DANGER

But thankfully, he was just running for his life away from the shell station. He had something in his hand...a 40 of beer perhaps? Yeah, that's right, classy people hang on my side of town!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Wait, you mean he stole it?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Uh huh...why else would you climb a brick wall, run away and then walk out the other end of the housing complex?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home