Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Way to be unbiased!

So I was waiting in line at the bank this afternoon to deposit a check and withdraw some fundage for the She Wants Revenge concert tonight (OMG! I CAN'T WAIT!) and they have the TV on one of the news channels.

They were apparently discussing the Robert Blake civil suit verdict (that found him guilty/responsible/whatever for his wife's death). Then, I see a picture of OJ Simpson and a quote box next to him saying something akin to,"I just don't understand how they can find someone not guilty of murder, yet hold them financially liable for the death."

I know, I was shocked too! I mean...OJ Simpson...siding with a man who got away with murder only to have to dish out a huge sum of money because of the murder; what are the odds?

I'm SOOO glad that the press are very concerned about finding impartial opinions on this oh-so-important verdict; it makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home