Monday, March 13, 2006

You've GOT to be kidding me...

I had the good fortune to run into these guys at work today. My co-worker and I weren't quite sure what we were looking at, at the time; partly because these are so weird looking, but mostly because we have not memorized every possibly reptile and amphibian that may show up on our site. I knew I'd seen them in (and memorized them for) a class I took my first year at SJSU, but I couldn't for the life of me remember the name.

Seriously...these are high ranking among the dumbest looking animals ever.


A snake with fake arms and legs glued to it's sides...you ask? No my friends, that is the California Slender Salamander. I ask you...WTF can they POSSIBLY use those arms and legs for? For crying out loud...to see their "digits" on these pathetic appendages, you need a microscope, A MICROSCOPE!


I think they should just give up the ruse and give in to being a snake...I mean, they already pretend to be one...


...so why not just drop those pathetic things and move on! You can be a 3 inch long snake, go ahead, go for it. You can do it!

That's the face of a bad ass right there...he's saying,"Don't mess with me! I'll fake snake you to death!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

note to would be salamander handlers:
Do not put themin your shirt pocket, even if you think you are helping them cross the road. They will freak out and die.

And my general rule:
If it even looks like a snake, kill it! Kill it immediately! The next thing you know, you'll be eating forbidden apples and noticing how naked you are.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

LOL! You crack me up! Best just to leave the snakes and salamanders alone, because you never know which one is protected...and if you do anything to them and don't have a permit...that's $50,000!!!

Ahh, the wonderous things I learn at my job.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home